Vital Strike - Physical Skill.
Description and weapon effectsEdit
"A hard strike at the enemy's vitals".
- "Edged Axe: Cut hard and deep, briefly crippling your enemy."
- Makes the enemy lose 4 Speed and causes bleeding which deals 0-4 damage every turn.
- "Dive in and slash major arteries, causing long term bleeding."
- Makes the enemy bleed, dealing 0-2 damage every turn. The bleeding effect lasts longer than that of axes and swords.
- "Edged Weapon: Cut hard and deep, briefly crippling your enemy. May cause bleeding."
- Make the enemy lose 4 speed and can cause bleeding which deals 0-3 damage every turn.
- "Blunt Weapon: Crack some skulls! Will stun or daze your opponent."
- Inflicts Daze or Sleep status upon the enemy.
- "Flip your enemy over and slam them into the ground."
- Swap places with the enemy, who also loses 4 speed for a brief period.