Spyglass - Active Consumable.
Examine an enemy to determine its strengths and weaknesses. Grants a permanent advantage vs enemy type.
- Grants a buff against one enemy type for the remainder of the run.
- Costs 50 gold to buy from Scavenger.
- Can be used as an ingredient for Combine. Cannot be obtained as a result.
- The spyglass buff is not permanent. Once the Act or Tower run has ended, you lose all the information gained from the spyglass.
- Examining certain enemies with the Spyglass will also effect their species. For example, using a spyglass on a Ogre will affect all Ogres.
- Can also be used on the Scavenger for a 20% discount on all items.
- Can be used on the Dark Goblin and the Succubus (holding a wand) for the ability to see all invisible enemies (See pics below).
- There are two different buffs for Mages, one for Conjurers and one for the other (Battlemage, Priest and Fire Mage). They stack up. (unconfirmed)
- For a full exhaustive list of what gets affected, check out the Monster List.