Form Wisp - Skill.
Bind stolen life force into a Wisp, a fragile spellcasting ally.
- Magic Skill.
- Recharged by gaining XP.
- Recharges faster with Intellect.
- The Wisp excels at long range combat, copying your Fireball's damage, but struggles at close range, as it only has 1 HP and can be easily killed by even the weakest of enemies.
- Friendly Wisps will advance to the next floor with you, like all allied monsters.
- Because the Wisp uses Teleport Away and cannot be controlled, it can make a mess by sending monsters away that could have easily been killed, or even worse, teleport monsters closer to you.
- Wisps can be dispelled of their charm effect, making them hostile to you.
- This spell can be affected by the Inpiration passive, making it possible to summon multiple wisps in a row.