First encountered in Act 3, Crystals are heavily shielded magical stones capable of teleporting, quickly replicating themselves, and loosing fireballs against intruders. Crystals can prove troublesome if not dispatched quickly, due to their high defense and cloning ability.
- Fireball: Hits for 1-4 damage.
- Teleport: Teleports itself to another square.
- Magic Mirror: Creates a copy of itself. Commonly uses this skill if the player gets too close.
Crystals have powerful spells! I'll be careful.
+2 Magic Resist vs. Crystals
- Crystals can only move by using Teleport, otherwise they remain stationary.
- Crystal copies (Magic Mirrors) cannot attack or use skills. Don't waste your time on them.
- Crystals are always aware of your location, even when using Shadow Walk. They will know where you are when you reappear.
- Crystals are immune to Polymorph.
- The highest defense of all monsters is 15, which only this monster, the Palace Guards holding shields, and the Tentacles have.