Charm Monster - Skill.
Charms a foe and temporarily brings them to your side.
- Recharges with Intellect.
- Charmed monsters can be dispelled by other monsters.
- The duration of the effect is based on the player's elapsed turns, not their speed or in-game time.
- Using Charm Monster on a charmed enemy has no penalty and renews the duration.
- Dog and summoned Elementals start with a permanent charm.
- Charm Monster will calm down the Scavenger if you have previously attacked him.
- Charmed enemies that are killed will give no experience. Dispelling your own charm spell, when necessary, lets you make the final blow and get the XP.
- Using the Wizard's Classicist perk, this spell will cost 16 mana.