Charge - Physical Skill.
Charge across the distance to an enemy in an instant for a guaranteed hit.
Requires Precision upgrade and LVL 4 (Fighter's talents).
- Teleports next to a target enemy to execute an unblockable attack. Damage is dependant on the weapon.
- Recharges with Speed.
- Can only be obtained as one of the Fighter's talents, by killing a Scavenger, or using the Spellbook.
- Since Charge alerts the enemy just before you inflict damage, it is impossible to backstab or stealth attack an enemy with Charge. Sorry, dagger-wielders!
- Be careful from which side you charge an enemy, as you can end up teleported into a pit and die.
- Previous versions of the game had a simpler design for the Charge icon.